Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks...
- Free • Open Source
What is RackTables?
Racktables is a nifty and robust solution for datacenter and server room asset management. It helps document hardware assets, network addresses, space in racks, networks configuration and much much more!
With RackTables you can:
- Have a list of all devices you've got
- Have a list of all racks and enclosures
- Mount the devices into the racks
- Maintain physical ports of the devices and links between them
- Manage IP addresses, assign them to the devices and group them into networks
- Document your firewall and NAT rules
- Describe your loadbalancing policy and store loadbalancing configuration
- Attach files to various objects in the system
- Create users, assign permissions and allow or deny any actions they can do
- Label everything and even everyone with flexible tagging system
- And, of course, you can access all that from anywhere in the world. All you need is a browser and internet connection!
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about RackTables as an alternative
Feature Parity, plus more, such as IP space tracking, VLAN tracking, and more.
CategoryOS & Utilities
Recent user activities on RackTables
- dpl added RackTables as alternative(s) to Tenantos
- AntumDeluge edited RackTables
- xnax added RackTables as alternative(s) to Docusnap
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review