Use as a :
1. Bookmark manager for individuals : Import browser bookmarks and easily organize them
2. Content curation tool for researchers : Go through your thousands of research links faster
3. Visual board for creatives : Images / videos / audios embedded in one place
4. Link manager for companies : Manage links collaboratively internally with your team
How is it better than other bookmarking apps?
1. Easy link imports and exports
You can either drop your bookmark export file in the dashboard or use our browser extension to automatically pull your browser bookmarks. You can also import local csv files of links. You can import links from the existing apps you use like Pocket and Raindrop too. It is a one time progress beyond which you will never need those other apps.... More Info »
2. Organize with tags & folders
Pocket won't give the folder structure you desperately need to organize those 1000+ links. Once they are added you need to remember the tags it had to search it again. Linkish helps you personalize your links by adding custom tags while you organize them in infinite nested child folder structure.
3. Many ways to view a link
Other apps embed only a handful of content from your links. You still would have to open 20+ tabs just to see what is in rest of the links.
4. Can organize the tags too
Other apps either flatten your nested folder or charge you for nested folders which is opposite of what a bookmark organizing app should do. Linkish at the time of bulk import of your bookmark exports in HTML / CSV format, keeps the folder structure intact as you had in browser bookmark area.
5. Built-In privacy (coming soon)
These days any digitally transferred data is not safe from being hacked and we understand some of your links, personal notes or documents are highly sensitive. Linkish allows you to password protect your individual folders by encrypting them locally in your browser. Your data would make sense only to you when you enter the password.