Pencil is a standalone app that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
- - Pencil Project is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Keynotopia.
- - Pencil Project is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Keynotopia.
Pencil Project Features
Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard, but using a computer.
- - Balsamiq Wireframes is the most popular Web-based alternative to Keynotopia.
- - Balsamiq Wireframes is the most popular commercial alternative to Keynotopia.
Balsamiq Wireframes Features
Draw, part of the Apache OpenOffice suite, is a graphics editor that gives you the tools to communicate with visuals and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is powerful tool for posters, graphs, charts, and more.
Apache OpenOffice Draw Features
Wireflow is free, online, real-time collaborative, open source tool for creating beautiful user flow prototypes.
- - Wireflow is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Keynotopia.
Creating flowcharts, organizational charts, business diagrams, science illustration, network diagrams, mind map and lots more.
Wondershare EdrawMax Features
Moqups is an all-in-one online design platform that's smart, simple and fast. Go from diagrams to wireframes and prototypes without switching apps or updating across platforms.
Diagramo is an online flowchart software
- diagrams (create, edit and share)
- organization charts (create, edit and share)
- network diagrams (create, edit and share)
- graphs (create, edit and share).
Instead of starting with a blank screen, SmartDraw gives you the exact template you need. Then use simple commands to add your information and SmartDraw does the rest. There's no other drawing software like it.
"If they could see what Im thinking, they'd get it!" People just understand faster with pictures. It helps them see how information is connected, whether it is complete, and how a shift in one element impacts something else.