KeePass Alternatives for Kindle Fire
Keeper Password Manager is an elegant, security-first password management solution available for all popular platforms and browsers. It allows users to store login credentials, two-factor authentication codes, documents, images, credit card numbers, bank accounts and other...Suggest and vote on features
Keeper Security Features
- Two-factor AuthenticationKeeper Security supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- End-to-End EncryptionKeeper Security has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Biometric AuthenticationLog in or unlock your device using your fingerprint or face recognition
- Time-based One-time PasswordKeeper Security has support for TOTP, a computer algorithm that generates Time-based One-Time Passwords
- Password SharingSecurely share passwords among friends, family and colleagues
- Privacy focusedKeeper Security is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- AES-256 EncryptionKeeper Security has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- Dark ModeKeeper Security supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Sticky Password manager and form filler securely stores your passwords, automatically fills in login account fields for programs and websites. This product contains also strong password generator.Suggest and vote on features
Sticky Password Features
Symple ID brings “tap-to-pay” simplicity to the world of passwords. If you’ve ever tapped your credit card in the check-out lane to buy something, you know how easy tap-to-pay is.