OCR powered screen-capture tool to capture information instead of images.
- - NormCap is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to KanjiTomo.
- - NormCap is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to KanjiTomo.
Capture2Text enables users to quickly OCR a portion of the screen using a keyboard shortcut.
zkanji is a free and open-source study tool and dictionary of the Japanese language. It has several useful features for beginners and advanced students alike. Dictionary, example sentences, kanji search and information with animated stroke order diagrams, vocabulary list...
Universal Copy is the fastest way to copy text on Android, even from the apps that won’t let you or inside images.
- - Universal Copy is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to KanjiTomo.
Universal Copy Features
Gengo is a manga, light novel reader with an integrated OCR Dictionary and tools, designed for effective Japanese learning. The project drew strong inspiration from AJATT and other immersive language learning methods, as well as the 'Kaku' android app, which lacked a...
- - gengo.app is the most popular Web-based alternative to KanjiTomo.
You can use Easy Screen OCR to capture a snapshot and start OCR process. this program will detect the text from the image and start OCR process immediately. You can extract the text to copy and paste in seconds.
- - Easy Screen OCR is the most popular iPhone alternative to KanjiTomo.
- - Easy Screen OCR is the most popular commercial alternative to KanjiTomo.
Easy Screen OCR Features