Kaagaz Scanner Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Office Lens, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to Kaagaz Scanner so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Kaagaz Scanner alternatives are CamScanner (Freemium), Scanbot (Freemium), Pocket Scanner (Paid) and Adobe Scan (Freemium).
- Office Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and docs readable. You can use Office Lens to convert images to PDF, Word and PowerPoint files, and you can even save images to OneNote or OneDrive.
- Your portable scanner. Use your camera to get high quality scans of paper documents, receipts, notes and more. Anytime, anywhere.
- Scanbot is the leading Document and QR Code scanner app for iOS and Android. You can create premium quality scans of every document. Edit, sign and upload them to your cloud.
- Pocket Scanner Ultimate turns your iPhone or iPad into a portable document scanner for efficient document management.
- Scan anything into a PDF using your mobile device. Scan documents, whiteboards, forms, receipts and more with the new Adobe Scan.
- Google Editors' Choice scanner appFeatures:• 100% free, unlimited usage• Extract text using OCR• Create documents and save them as PDF or JPG.
- Genius Scan is a scanner in your pocket. Quickly scan your documents on the go and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files.
- Scan documents easily using your mobile camera.
- Tiny Scanner is a fast and simple document scanner for your mobile device.FEATURES* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
- When you need a digital copy of some paper document to send out, but there is no flatbed scanner nearby, it can help you!