James AlternativesHTTP(S) & Web Debuggers like James
Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing data.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Fiddler is the most popular Windows alternative to James.
- - Fiddler is the most popular free alternative to James.
mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly. It also features mitmdump, a commandline tool that provides a tcpdump-like interface for saving, viewing and...
- - mitmproxy is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to James.
- - mitmproxy is the most popular Open Source alternative to James.
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
- - Charles is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to James.
- - Charles is the most popular commercial alternative to James.
The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications.Suggest and vote on features
OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) Features
PaladinVPN - 100% Unlimited Free VPN Proxy.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freePaladinVPN doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in PaladinVPN without registration.
- End-to-End EncryptionPaladinVPN has E2E Encryption, for entire or parts of the app.
- Privacy focusedPaladinVPN is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- OpenVPNPaladinVPN supports OpenVPN, one of the most secure and reliable VPN protocols.
- AES-256 EncryptionPaladinVPN has AES-256 Encryption, i.e. very strong security.
- Anonymous ProxyPaladinVPN protects your personal information by hiding your device identifying information.
- No LogsPaladinVPN doesn't keep any logs of your activities.
- No TrackingPaladinVPN will not track you or use your personal data.
Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains.Suggest and vote on features
HTTP Scoop is a Mac program, similar to Fiddler , specialized network sniffer that displays requests to websites along with the response, and makes it fairly easy to see what's going on.Suggest and vote on features
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.4.3, released in November 2009, can be still bought from the official website.