IP-Symcon AlternativesHome Automation Tools and other similar apps like IP-Symcon
Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to IP-Symcon.
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to IP-Symcon.
Home Assistant Features
- Ad-freeHome Assistant doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedHome Assistant is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within Home Assistant using IFTTT.
- Dark ModeHome Assistant supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No TrackingHome Assistant will not track you or use your personal data.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsHome Assistant can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
openHAB is a Java-based open-source home automation platform that integrates and combines a vast range of different smart home systems and technologies into one single solution.
Suggest and vote on features
- - openHAB is the most popular Web-based alternative to IP-Symcon.
- Privacy focusedopenHAB is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeopenHAB doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsopenHAB can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within openHAB using IFTTT.
- Chromecast SupportCast your content to a Chromecast connected device with openHAB.
ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation, Visualization and Data Logging. It aims to be a possible replacement or extension for software like f.e.Suggest and vote on features
With the new Home app, you can securely control all your Homekit accessories from your favorite iOS device. Have your iPhone turn off the lights. See who’s at the front door from your iPad. And even control things remotely with the help of Apple TV.Suggest and vote on features
Comments about Home as a Alternative to IP-Symconpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
It is not automation software available for a controller but merely an iPhone / iPad app.0
Domoticz is a home automation system that lets you monitor and configure various devices like lights, switches, various sensors/meters like temperature, rain, wind, UV, electricity, gas, water and much more. Notifications/alerts can be sent to any mobile device.
Scrypted integrates with the three major home hubs. Control your things with via voice or your preferred app, whether it is Google Home, Apple HomeKit, or Amazon Alexa.Suggest and vote on features
HomeGenie, Home Automaton Server in the Internet Of Things era.Suggest and vote on features
CyBear Jinni is smart home platform that let you control smart devices from different form factors with a single app by connecting a Hub in your home.Suggest and vote on features
CyBear Jinni Features
FHEM (TM) is a GPL'd perl server for house automation. It is used to automate some common tasks in the household like switching lamps / shutters / heating / etc. and to log events like temperature / humidity / power consumption.
Service for managing smart home devices.Suggest and vote on features
Conrad Connect Features