The most popular alternative is Home-Assistant.io, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 26 alternatives to Home so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Home alternatives are openHAB (Free, Open Source), Google Home (Free), ioBroker (Free, Open Source) and Domoticz (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
- "empowering the smart home" - vendor and technology agnostic open source home automation.
- Set up, manage, and control your Chromecast, Chromecast Audio and Google Home devices.
- ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation...
- Domoticz is a home automation system that lets you monitor and configure various devices like lights, switches, various sensors/meters like temperature, rain, wind, UV...
- Homebridge is a lightweight NodeJS server you can run on your network that emulates the iOS HomeKit API. It supports Plugins,community-contributed modules, that provide a basic bridge from HomeKit to various 3rd-party APIs of "smart home" devices.
- HomeGenie, Home Automaton Server in the Internet Of Things era.
- General purpose tool to manage, program and automate machines, services and apps.
- FHEM (TM) is a GPL'd perl server for house automation. It is used to automate some common tasks in the household like switching lamps / shutters / heating / etc. and to log events like temperature / humidity / power consumption.
- Control your home devices from a single app.