Ikachan is described as 'freeware video game created by Japanese developer Daisuke Amaya, under the art name Pixel. In the game, the player plays a squid named Ikachan, who swims through an underground cave, meeting and helping other creatures'. There are more than 10 games similar to Ikachan for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone and Playstation. The best alternative is Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari), which is free. Other Ikachan like games are Frogatto & Friends (Paid), Iconoclasts (Paid), Capsized (Paid) and Nikki and the Robots (Free, Open Source).
- 11 alternatives
- Cave Story, or Dokutsu Monogatari, is a Japanese freeware Metroidvania side-scrolling Metroidvania platform-adventure game developed by Studio Pixel . It has been translated into English by Aeon Genesis Translations. View 32 alternatives to Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari)
- Free • Proprietary
- Internet Archive
- Nintendo Switch
- A cute physics platformer that plays in a fictional world of the future the infamous super villain Dr. Lacroix schemes to seize world supremacy with his army of robots. View 43 alternatives to Nikki and the Robots
The Joyride Labs no longer work on the project and their official website is no longer available. Last version of the game, 1.0.1, released in February 2015, can be still downloaded from GitHub.
- Free • Open Source
- A fan-made game based on the Castlevania series. View 62 alternatives to Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Deep-sea action/exploration game where players explore a unique and distinctive underwater world. View 32 alternatives to Shinsekai: Into the Depths
- Paid • Proprietary
- Apple TV