What is Iconoclasts?
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes.
Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
• Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure • Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles • 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way • Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system • A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Iconoclasts Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- PortableIconoclasts can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Developed byJoakim Sandberg
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $7 and $20.
- Alternatives39 alternatives listed
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Iconoclasts, and it has gotten 8 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Iconoclasts as an alternative
Long adventure, comparable level of love put into it
It's got wonderful pixel graphics, great platformer feel and shooting very similar to Cave Story. The world is a weird, fantasy mixed with sci-fi, yet colorful and lovable. Interesting story and bosses.