IFTTT Alternatives for Linux
IFTTT is not available for Linux but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Huginn, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to IFTTT and many of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to IFTTT are UI.Vision RPA (Freemium, Open Source), Home-Assistant.io (Free, Open Source), openHAB (Free, Open Source) and ioBroker (Free, Open Source).
- Huginn is a system for building agents that perform automated tasks for you online. They can read the web, watch for events, and take actions on your behalf.
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
- "empowering the smart home" - vendor and technology agnostic open source home automation.
- ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation...
- Create shortcuts to your favorite actions, such as home automation, smart phone features such as alarms, sending emails, playing sounds, controling music. Ever growing list of supported integrations, such as LIFX, Philips Hue, WeMo and more.
- Bipio is a personal API platform for Email and web apps, giving you the power to rapidly create workflows around the cloud components you already love, no programming required.
- Set tasks with this bridge between your internet services that make them speak to each other.
- Domoticz is a home automation system that lets you monitor and configure various devices like lights, switches, various sensors/meters like temperature, rain, wind, UV...
- DataFire enables rapid development of tasks and APIs that connect to over 500 different services.