Hyper Cache is a lite, simple to configure and highly performant cache plugin for WordPress.
- Free • Proprietary
What is Hyper Cache?
Hyper Cache is a cache plugin specifically written to get the maximum speed for your WordPress blog. It can be used in low resources hosting as well on high end servers.
Hyper Cache is purely PHP and works on every blog: no complex configurations are needed and when you deactivate it no stale settings are left around.
Short list of features:
- Mobile aware: double cache for desktop and mobile site versions
- HTTPS ready
- Mobile theme switch option: change the theme on mobile device detection
- Able to serve expired pages to bots to increase the perceived blog speed by bots
- Manages compression even on the fly for non cached pages
- Lots of configurable bypasses: matching cookies, matching urls, user agents, …
- Comments aware: is able to serve cached pages even to visitors who commented the blog (perfect for blog with great readers paritipation)
- Cache folder can be moved outside your blog space to exclude it from backups
- Controls over cache cleaning on blog events (post edited, comments, …)
- Autoclean to controls the cache used disk space
- CDN support
- Other special options
- Response header signature to check the working status
- bbPress specific integration
Hyper Cache Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Hyper Cache information
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Cache Optimizer
- WordPress Plugin
Recent user activities on Hyper Cache
- sdrawkcab liked Hyper Cache
- POX thinks WP Rocket is an alternative to Hyper Cache
- POX added Hyper Cache as alternative(s) to Swift Performance
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review