WP Super Cache
WordPress caching system that produces static HTML files for faster load compared to PHP pages.
- Free • Proprietary
What is WP Super Cache?
This plugin generates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a HTML file is generated your web server will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
The static HTML files will be served to the vast majority of your users:
- Users who are not logged in.
- Users who have not left a comment on your blog.
- Or users who have not viewed a password protected post.
99% of your visitors will be served static HTML files. One cached file can be served thousands of times. Other visitors will be served custom cached files tailored to their visit. If they are logged in, or have left comments those details will be displayed and cached for them.
WP Super Cache Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
WP Super Cache information
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- WordPress Plugin
- Cache Optimizer
Recent user activities on WP Super Cache
- AviRoy619 added WP Super Cache as alternative(s) to RabbitLoader
- elpolo08 liked WP Super Cacheel
- chrisfung thinks WP Fastest Cache is an alternative to WP Super Cache
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review