Quick Leak Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Pastebin.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Quick Leak so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Quick Leak alternatives are GitHub Gist (Free), Write.as (Freemium, Open Source), hastebin (Free, Open Source) and Ideone (Free).
- The website is mainly used by programmers to store pieces of sources code or configuration information, but anyone is more than welcome to paste any type of text.
- Gist is a simple way to share snippets and pastes with others. All gists are git repositories, so they are automatically versioned, forkable and usable as a git repository.
- Write.as lets you write and publish text instantly. Write a note for yourself to read later.
- Pad editor for source code.personal.
- ideone.com is a... pastebin. But a pastebin like no other on the Internet. More accurate expression would be "online mini IDE and debugging tool".
- Ghostbin is a paste service, and I’m going to skip explaining precisely what that is—it’s fairly obvious. The real interesting questions are “why did you build it?
- 0bin is client side encrypted pastebin that can be launched without a database.
- Markdown pastebin and publishing service with preview, custom urls and editing. Fast, simple and free.
- Command line pastebin.
- Blot is a blogging platform with no interface. It creates a special folder in your Dropbox and publishes files you put inside. The point of all this?—?the reason Blot exists?—?