Hermit Alternatives for iPhone
Hermit is not available for iPhone but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPhone alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Hermit and many of them are available for iPhone so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPhone alternatives to Hermit are Evernote (Freemium), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source), Notezilla (Paid) and Daylio (Freemium).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Keep a free private diary and capture your day without writing down a single line!.
- Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
- A simple journal application for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Cryptee is a cross platform, encrypted and secure home for your private documents, notes, files and photos.
- The note-taking app with robust Markdown editor, supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is designed to be the most convenient way to make notes in Markdown for your daily hacking.
- Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & chat and into a fast and focused workspace.