recordMyDesktop Alternatives for Mac
recordMyDesktop is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is OBS Studio, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to recordMyDesktop and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to recordMyDesktop are Camtasia Studio (Paid), ActivePresenter (Freemium), Loom (Freemium) and QuickTime Player (Free).
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- All-in-one screen and webcam recording and video editing software with a simple but powerful workflow.
- ActivePresenter is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, manuals, documentation, and interactive training presentations.
- Easy and free screen recorder for Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks. Record your camera and screen with audio directly from your Chrome browser and share the video with your team, friends, and family.
- Watch Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media clips. Whether it’s on the web or on your desktop, QuickTime Player brings your digital media brilliantly to life.
- Capture the contents of your entire desktop at the same time as your video camera, microphone and computer's audio.
- Debut is a screen capture and video recording software that records videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices. Capture your entire desktop or a selected portion and save the recorded videos as avi, flv, wmv or other video file formats. .
- Screenflick features high performance screen capturing for smooth, fluid motion up to 60 fps.
- With Movavi Screen Recorder, you can save everything that happens on your desktop.RECORD SCREENS
- Combining screencasting, desktop control, and an interactive whiteboard in one app, you’ll never have to turn your back to the class or audience again.