What is Corel Vector?
Corel Vector is a feature-rich vector graphics tool. It is an installable desktop application. It is also a within-browser application for those who prefer this. It has every design feature this writer is aware of within Inkscape, without the recent issues.
Corel Vector Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Corel Vector Features
- PortableCorel Vector can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeCorel Vector doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineCorel Vector can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Drawing Tablet SupportCorel Vector supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- LightweightCorel Vector consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeCorel Vector supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Support for LayersCorel Vector supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Color PickerCorel Vector allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
Corel Vector information
- Developed byCorel Corporation
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingSubscription that costs about $100 per month.
- RatingAverage rating of 3.1 (29 ratings)
- Alternatives71 alternatives listed
Our users have written 32 comments and reviews about Corel Vector, and it has gotten 202 likes