GPaste AlternativesClipboard Managers and other similar apps like GPaste
Multi-Platform Clipboard Manager with Advanced Features.
Suggest and vote on features
- - CopyQ is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to GPaste.
- - CopyQ is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GPaste.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of CopyQ.
- LightweightCopyQ consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for scriptingCopyQ supports scripts and macros to automate or customize tasks.
- Privacy focusedCopyQ is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableCopyQ can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableDitto can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightDitto consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeDitto supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineDitto can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeDitto doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Clipboard manager for macOS which does one job - keep your copy history at hand. Period.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightMaccy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeMaccy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableMaccy can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
RecentX is an innovative launcher that gives you instant access to your files, folders, programs, websites & clipboard history. It automatically remembers your favorite & recent items so that you can launch them even faster.
Suggest and vote on features
- - RecentX is the most popular commercial alternative to GPaste.
ClipAngel is an extension to the standard Windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any saved item at a later time. It saves main types of data that can be put on the clipboard: text, images, html, files.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableClipAngel can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
PastePal is a native macOS application that allows us to easily manage pasteboard history, notes and shortcut.
PastePal has no features, suggest some!
- - PastePal is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to GPaste.
Copy images and text from one PC to another with a cloud-based clipboard. Not only can you can paste from your clipboard history, but you can also pin the items you find yourself using all the time.Suggest and vote on features
Windows 10 Clipboard Features
Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips.Suggest and vote on features
Parcellite is a lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager. This is a stripped down, basic-features-only clipboard manager with a small memory footprint for those who like simplicity.Parcellite has no features, suggest some!
1Clipboard is managerial clipboard software that enables you to approach clipboard at any place on any device.Suggest and vote on features
Since 2016, there is no new version. See changelog: http://1clipboard.io/update
Pastebot is a versatile clipboard manager for your Mac that stores what you recently copied so you can quickly retrieve them later. Create custom pasteboards for frequently used clippings. Build powerful filters that you can apply as you paste.Suggest and vote on features
Clipman is a clipboard manager for Xfce. It keeps the clipboard contents around while it is usually lost when you close an application. It is able to handle text and images, and has a feature to execute actions on specific text selections by matching them against regular...Suggest and vote on features