Self-Hosted GnuCash Alternatives
GnuCash is not available as a self-hosted solution but there are plenty of alternatives for power users and business that want to host a solution on-premise. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Firefly III, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GnuCash and 15 are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to GnuCash are Akaunting (Freemium, Open Source), Manager (Freemium), inoERP (Free, Open Source) and Beancount (Free, Open Source).
- Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- Free, open source and online accounting software for small businesses and freelancers.
- Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- inoERP is an open source php based enterprise management system. The ERP systems contain all the required modules for running any small to mid-size businesses.
- A double-entry bookkeeping computer language that lets you define financial transaction records in a text file, read them in memory, generate a variety of reports from them, and provides a web interface.
- Webzash is a easy to use free and open source web based double entry accounting software written in PHP. Supports charts of accounts, account groups, account ledgers.
- Economizzer is a simple and open source personal finance manager system, available in English, Brazilian, Portuguese and Russian.
- Benson Bank CMS manages your finance for free» A tiny but powerful tool, free and easy to use » Muiltiple user system like an online banking system
- Your personal finance manager to check all your accounts, from any bank, in a single place.