GnuCash Alternatives for iPad
GnuCash is not available for iPad but there are plenty of alternatives with similar functionality. The most popular iPad alternative is Mint.com, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to GnuCash and many of them are available for iPad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iPad alternatives to GnuCash are Money Lover (Freemium), FreshBooks (Paid), MoneyWiz (Freemium) and Xero (Paid).
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
- Send, track and collect payments quickly. Great for teams, freelancers and service providers.
- The cross-platform finance app with sync. For Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. With online banking that supports more than 16,000 banks MoneyWiz helps you keep all your financial needs in one place.
- Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime. • See your cash-flow in real-time
- Zoho Books is a simple, easy-to-use accounting app that tracks the money coming in and going out of your business. With Zoho Books, you can always stay up-to-date on your business finance and make decisions instantly.
- Personal Finances is an elegant, super easy accounting software for home users.
- Money Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- It’s easy to manage your moneyTake charge of your money quickly and effortlessly. You know exactly how much you spend and how much you save. You make the right decisions!
- Bankin' is the best app to manage your money.More than 2.5 million users trust Bankin' to manage their personal and business financesMAIN FEATURES