What is Game Backup Monitor?
Game Backup Monitor is a simple, but flexible application that detects games as you play them. Once you finish playing a game, a backup of the saved games will be made automatically using 7-Zip compression. GBM can be used on a single computer, or on multiple computers to effectively add cloud support to any game or application. Game Backup Monitor was designed with gaming in mind, but it can be used to monitor any application on your PC! Game Backup Monitor is completely free and open source software. Game Backup Monitor is currently only available in English.
- Backup your saves automatically and immediately after playing a game. No scheduling or input required!
- Track the hours that you've played any monitored game, similar to Steam. (Optional)
- Backup to a cloud folder and add cloud save support to any game.
- GBM can detect and backup games running on DOSBox, ScummVM or Wine.
- A growing list of automatically configured games. (Windows Only)
- Easily setup an unlimited number of games to monitor, each with their own specific settings.
- Game settings are designed to be easily portable and shared.
Game Backup Monitor Screenshots
Game Backup Monitor Features
Game Backup Monitor information
- 196 Stars
- 10 Forks
- 1 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Said about Game Backup Monitor as an alternative
User friendly, very good personal support
Automatic game detection with lots of presets, but also highly configurable. Runs in the background and backs up your saved games as soon as the game exits.
THE libre/open-source replacement to GameSave Manager. Has every feature required.