Self-hosted open-source privacy-friendly analytics software.
What is Freshlytics?
Freshlytics is an open source privacy-friendly analytics software. It aims to be reliable, friendly to use and easy to deploy.
- Cookies are not used
- Personally identifiable information (PII) is not collected
- Switch between multiple projects
- Slice the data within a date range
- Currently focusses on website pageview tracking
- Tracks visited page urls, referrers, browsers and browser versions
- Supports multiple projects
- Different projects can have different reporting timezones
- Users can either be Admin or normal users
- Admins can create/edit/delete projects and other users
- 334 Stars
- 23 Forks
- 6 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Web Analytics
CategoryNetwork & Admin
Recent user activities on Freshlytics
- mharon3015 added Freshlytics as alternative(s) to Statscord
- socialmetrix added Freshlytics as alternative(s) to AppMetrix
- mckinless added Freshlytics as alternative(s) to Abralytics
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review