What is FreeOTP+ (fork of FreeOTP)?
The free and open-sourced Authenticator replacement for 2FA in popular services.
This is based on the original FreeOTP.
It provides additional features:
- Back up the data to Google Drive or other storage
- Restore data from Google Drive or other storage
- Material design and updated UI.
- Android 6.0 on-demand permission support
- Android 6.0 backup support. After reinstalling, all your saved authentications will come back.
FreeOTP+ (fork of FreeOTP) Screenshots
FreeOTP+ (fork of FreeOTP) Features
FreeOTP+ (fork of FreeOTP) information
- 537 Stars
- 70 Forks
- 45 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about FreeOTP+ (fork of FreeOTP) as an alternative
FreeOTP+ can export your secrets so you can back them up.
Easy to use, open-source, very stable.