Free Windows Data Recovery Alternatives
The most popular alternative is TestDisk, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Free Windows Data Recovery so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Free Windows Data Recovery alternatives are Recuva (Freemium), Glary Utilities (Freemium), PhotoRec (Free, Open Source) and Disk Drill (Paid).
- TestDisk can convert dynamic disks to basic disks.
- Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem - Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!.
- Easy, one-click access to a large array of cleaners and boosters to optimize PC and Android performance.
- PhotoRec, companion program to...
- Disk Drill easily recovers deleted files and protects your files from accidental deletion with Recovery Vault.
- DiskGenius, previously PartitionGuru, is full-featured partition manager, which is designed to optimize disk usage for Windows users.Feature:
- Advanced data recovery software to do format recovery, unformat and recover deleted files emptied from Recycle Bin or lost data due to partition loss or damage, software crash...
- Kickass Undelete is a free, fully featured, file recovery tool for Windows. Accidentally deleted a file?
- DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it!
- MiniTool Power Data Recovery is all in one data recovery software for both home and business users.