Free Audio CD Burner creates CD discs to play them in any music center such as disc center, car stereo with CD player, etc.
- burns CD-R and CD-RW discs;
- erases information from rewriteable discs;
- supports a variety of audio formats including *.mp3, *.wav, *.aac, *.m4a, *.m4b, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ra, *.ram, *.amr, *.ape, *.mka, *.tta, *.aiff, *.au, *.mpc, *.spx, *.ac3;
- decodes and writes compressed audio formats on-the fly (no staging to hard drive is required); More Info »
- lets you easily create a list of audio recordings.
You can select a Write Method in the program:
- TrackAtOnce (set by default) (the program burns each track individually, one at a time. You can leave the disc unfinalized and add tracks to an existing session);
- DiscAtOnce (the program burns the entire disc at once and finalizes it).
Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI).