Google Forms, part of Google Drive , is a tool that allows collecting information from users via a personalized survey or quiz. The information is then collected and automatically connected to a spreadsheet with the same name.
- - Google Forms is the most popular Web-based alternative to Form2chat.
- - Google Forms is the most popular free alternative to Form2chat.
Typeform is a Barcelona-based online software as a service (SaaS) company that specializes in online form building and online surveys. Its main software creates dynamic forms based on user needs. Typeform's software has been used by Apple Inc., Airbnb, Uber and Nike, Inc.
The simplest way to create forms. Create forms for all purposes in seconds, without knowing how to code, and for free.
OhMyForm is a free and open source alternative to commercial form creators like Typeform and Google Forms providing all the features you need to run, administer, analyze and distribute forms for free.
- - OhMyForm is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Form2chat.
- - OhMyForm is the most popular Open Source alternative to Form2chat.
Yakforms is a free-as-in-free-speech software that allows you to easily create forms for your community. Whether you need a full-blown or a quick poll, Yakforms will fit your needs.
Paperform is a flexible online SaaS platform that helps small businesses build powerful no-code solutions to cut down on busy work and simplify life. Paperform’s tools redefine what forms can do. Whether you’re making a sale or setting up HR processes, you can use Paperform in...
- - Paperform is the most popular SaaS alternative to Form2chat.
- - Paperform is the most popular commercial alternative to Form2chat.
Anti spam forms backend for static websites.
Webform is the module for making forms and surveys in Drupal CMS. Results can be exported into Excel or other spreadsheet applications. Webform also provides some basic statistical review.
- - Drupal Webform is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Form2chat.
Powerful form backend platform. Collect submissions, receive emails and connect your HTML form with popular apps. Perfect for JAMStack and API-driven static websites.
Nobody likes writing server side code for web forms. Basin saves you development time so you can start collecting form submissions right away with no backend coding required. Works great with WordPress and static site generators like Jekyll, Middleman, and Hugo.