FLTR AlternativesLanguage Learning Tools and other similar apps like FLTR
Learning with Texts (LWT) is a free tool for Language Learning by reading & listening to texts, saving & reviewing vocab. Prerequisites are an installed LAMP/WAMP/MAMP (local web server & database) software and a modern web browser.
- - Learning with Texts is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to FLTR.
- - Learning with Texts is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to FLTR.
Learn languages by immersing yourself in a world of interesting, authentic content! Start with easy beginner lessons but quickly progress into learning languages from interesting, authentic content. 1000s of hours of lessons, podcasts, books, interviews and more, all with...
- - LingQ is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to FLTR.
Read any text, translate the words and phrases you don't know, and let Readlang create flashcards to help you learn.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo6 LangBrowser - Learn Vocabulary while browsing alternatives
- Android Tablet
Learning with Texts | Save Vocabulary in Content with Sentences you read
- Save new words and sentence that matters to you when you read any languages (learn English, Spanish, French..)
- Learn your saved vocabulary in context.
The website and Android app are unavailable. Only the iOS app is still available on the Apple App Store.
The Language Crush Reading Tool works on over 100 languages. Read without breaking your rhythm - get definitions for words and phrases on the fly. Words are color coded as unknown, known and learning, and detailed stats are kept.
- - Language Crush is the most popular SaaS alternative to FLTR.
- - Language Crush is the most popular commercial alternative to FLTR.
Typhon is a free, open-source ebook reader that allows you to keep your reading progress synchronized across multiple devices. It adds a Rikai-like feature for Japanese dictionary lookup.