The most popular alternative is Nmap, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Fingbox so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Fingbox alternatives are Angry IP Scanner (Free, Open Source), Zenmap (Free, Open Source), Advanced IP Scanner (Free) and Wireless Network Watcher (Free).
- Extensible, open-source network mapper with OS detection to scan networks for hosts and services.
- Open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use.
- Zenmap is the official cross-platform GUI for the Nmap Security Scanner. It is free and runs on Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc.
- shows all network devices, gives you access to shared folders, and can even remotely switch computers off.
- Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
- This is the fastest Internet port scanner. It can scan the entire Internet in under 6 minutes, transmitting 10 million packets per second.
- Dipiscan is a free IP scanner that allows you to remotely retrieve information about machines on your network using a clear and ergonomic interface (as well as a command-line mode) . It also includes wakeonlan/shutdown and other advanced features.
- A free app to secure your smart home network, discover every device on your Wi-Fi and test your internet speed.
- As the owner of a wireless network, you want to protect it from hackers and freeloaders. Download Who's On My Wifi and find them today.
- Domotz is the premier Remote Network Monitoring and Management platform. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers’ networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set.