Febooti Hash & CRC Alternatives
The most popular alternative is HashCheck Shell Extension, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to Febooti Hash & CRC so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Febooti Hash & CRC alternatives are GtkHash (Free, Open Source), RapidCRC Unicode (Free, Open Source), HashMyFiles (Free) and RHash (Free, Open Source).
- File-integrity verification with CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3, integrated into Windows file-properties dialog box.
- Currently supported hash functions include CRC32, ADLER32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, MD6, SHA1, SHA2, SHA3, RIPEMD, HAVAL, TIGER, WHIRLPOOL and BLAKE2.
- HashMyFiles is small utility that allows you to calculate the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of one or more files in your system.
- RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files.
- checksum is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense BLAKE2, SHA1 & MD5 hashing program for Windows, capable of creating & verifying hashes of files and folders, even whole drives...
- CHK is an advanced checksum utility — a simple application designed to help you verify the integrity of your files, find duplicates and much more!.
- fHash - a file hash calculator for Windows and macOS.
- MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility is a tool that allows you to generate CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 hashes of single or multiple files. You can also verify hashes with the matching file to ensure the file integrity is correct.
- Cross-platform tools to computer hashes, or message digests, for any number of files while optionally recursively digging through the directory structure.