What is Windows Context Menu Tools?
Bundle of best Windows shell File Explorer context menu tools sorted and organized in cascaded menus:
- Each tool can be installed separately.
Files & folders listing from File Explorer
- Lists files/folders contained in any folder, and copy the list to the Clipboard
- Lists files/folders contained in any folder and displays the list in a temporary Notepad file
Lock BitLocker Drive
- Adds the symmetrical feature of existing Unlock Drive context menu, never offered by Microsoft
Calculates SHA and MD5 hashes of files
- Calculates and displays in a terminal window one the following hashes SHA-1 SHA-256 SHA-384 SHA-512 MD5 for any file(s) selected in File Explorer
Overwrite deleted data
- Secures all your external drives before giving them, by ensuring that all deleted data has been overwritten. Usually, even if a file is deleted and not just moved to Recycle Bin, this file is just deindexed, and entire content remains totally recoverable from your disk, until this content is overwritten by another file. This reason explain why deletions are so fast.
Prompt here Tools
- Opens terminal from any directory (folder or shortcut .lnk or network location) on both File Explorer left and right panes.
- Opens terminal as user or as Administrator (please note run as Administrator doesn't apply from directory's shortcuts .lnk)
- On Windows 10 or 11, it opens in a classic terminal window
- On Windows 11 only, if optional Windows Terminal is installed, it opens prompt inside
Windows Context Menu Tools Screenshots
Windows Context Menu Tools Features
Windows Context Menu Tools information
- 46 Stars
- 4 Forks
- 0 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review