What is Eye of GNOME?
Eye of GNOME is the official image viewer for the GNOME Desktop environment. With it, you can view single image files, as well as large image collections. The Eye of GNOME supports a variety of image file formats. The GdkPixbuf library determines which file formats Eye of GNOME can load and save. If the appropriate plugins are installed on your system, Image Viewer will be able to open more image formats than those listed below.
Eye of GNOME Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Eye of GNOME Features
- Ad-freeEye of GNOME doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableEye of GNOME can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Privacy focusedEye of GNOME is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeEye of GNOME supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightEye of GNOME consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineEye of GNOME can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Eye of GNOME information
- Developed byThe GNOME Project
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- RatingAverage rating of 4.5
- Alternatives79 alternatives listed
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Eye of GNOME, and it has gotten 47 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
Said about Eye of GNOME as an alternative
Eye of Gnome is touch friendly and full screen mode is amazing.