Expansive AlternativesBlog Publishing Tools and other similar apps like Expansive
WordPress is software designed for everyone, emphasizing accessibility, performance, security, and ease of use. We believe great software should work with minimum set up, so you can focus on sharing your story, product, or services freely.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WordPress is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Expansive.
- - WordPress is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Expansive.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsWordPress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within WordPress using IFTTT.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of WordPress.
The world's most popular modern publishing platform for creating a new media platform.Suggest and vote on features
Create a unique and beautiful blog. It's free and easy.Suggest and vote on features
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator. It takes a template directory (representing the raw form of a website), runs it through and Liquid converters, and spits out a complete, static website suitable for serving with Apache or your favorite web server.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MarkDownJekyll supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- No TrackingJekyll will not track you or use your personal data.
- Syntax HighlightingJekyll supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsJekyll can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Command line interfaceJekyll either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.Suggest and vote on features
Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow. It is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and making friends. Anyone can share articles, questions, discussions, etc. as long as they have the rights to the words they are sharing.Suggest and vote on features
DEV Community Features
Gatsby provides development teams an open source frontend framework for creating dynamic, optimized websites and a cloud platform for delivering them on a blazing fast edge network.
- - Gatsby is the most popular SaaS alternative to Expansive.
Use a free (and ad-free) blogging platform to publish your ideas, share them with the Community and the world.Suggest and vote on features
Vivaldi Community Features
ZeroBlog - For a distributed, self publishing blogging platform ( and centralized authentication ).Suggest and vote on features
The GitHub repository hasn't been updated since 2020.
Apostrophe is a powerful website builder platform built on an enterprise open source CMS, offering in-context live editing, visual design tools, and multisite enablement in a full stack JS environment.
Blogging platform for minimalists.Suggest and vote on features
Mataroa Blog Features
LavaLite is an open source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and Laravel web application framework. It currently supports MySQL, SQLite, MariaDB and PostgreSQL for the database backend.Suggest and vote on features