The most popular alternative is Pingdom. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try PingPlotter or StatusCake. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DownNotifier.com so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DownNotifier.com alternatives are Down For Everyone Or Just Me? (Free), Ping Tracer (Free, Open Source), Freshping (Free) and Is It Down Right Now? (Free).
- Pingdom web site monitoring and other infrastructure for you and instantly let you know when anything goes wrong.
- PingPlotter is a graphical traceroute and ping tool that visualizes network performance in a way that makes identifying the source of problems quicker and easier.
- StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble.
- An easy way to check whether a website is down for everybody, or just your own computer.
- Ping Tracer continuously pings each network host between your computer and a given destination, helping visually identify the source of connectivity problems.
- Reliable Website uptime Monitoring , Performance monitoring & Status pages
Monitor 50 URLs • 1-minute interval • 10 Global locations • 5 Public status pages.
- "Is It Down Right Now" monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not. Check a website status easily by using the below test tool.
- Pingbreak is an original and free monitoring service. Get notified through Twitter if your website is down.
Pingbreak checks all of your websites each minute and alert you instantly by Direct Message (DM).
- Website uptime monitoring. Be notified by email when your site is down. Free and open source, monitor as many URLs as you want. You can hack it and host it yourself or use the official instance.
- Monitor uptime,response timeandapdex indexes of your website or api for free and receive instant updates through e-mail or Slack with real time announcements.