Multiping AlternativesNetwork Monitors and other similar apps like Multiping
PingPlotter is a graphical traceroute and ping tool that visualizes network performance in a way that makes identifying the source of problems quicker and easier.
- - PingPlotter is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone & iPad alternative to Multiping.
- - PingPlotter is the most popular commercial alternative to Multiping.
Ping Tracer continuously pings each network host between your computer and a given destination, helping visually identify the source of connectivity problems.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Ping Tracer is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Multiping.
Ping Tracer Features
mtr combines the functionality of the 'traceroute' and 'ping' programs in a single network diagnostic tool.
- - mtr is the most popular Linux alternative to Multiping.
Comments about mtr as a Alternative to Multipingpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Multiping supports PING to multiple hosts simultaneously. mtr only does one host at a time.2
Pingnoo is an open-source Windows, macOS and Linux visual trace route analyser.
SmokePing is a deluxe latency measurement tool. It can measure, store and display latency, latency distribution and packet loss. SmokePing uses RRDtool to maintain a longterm data-store and to draw pretty graphs, giving up to the minute information on the state of each network...Suggest and vote on features
ping is a program to send ICMP echo probes to network hosts, similar to ping, but much better performing when pinging multiple hosts. fping has a very long history: Roland Schemers did publish a first version of it in 1992 and it has established itself since then as a standard...Suggest and vote on features
Fping (open source) Features
Venmon is a system resource monitoring and multi-ping tool for Windows. It can monitor system memory, processor, battery life, uptime, idle time, network traffic, and drives. It uses minimal processing power and memory usage while displaying real-time statistics.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableVenmon can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- LightweightVenmon consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingVenmon will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedVenmon is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Works OfflineVenmon can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeVenmon doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Venmon without registration.
GPING (Graphical Ping) is a powerful utility that pings and graphs multiple hosts simultaneously over a user-defined polling interval and generates detailed graphs. It comes with plethora of options for novice as well as advanced network engineers.Suggest and vote on features
Hasn't been updated since 2016.
PingMeterGadget - Customizable, graphical, semi-transparent ping (latency) meter. Can be used as in-game overlay if game runs in borderless window.Ping Meter Gadget has no features, suggest some!
Graphical Ping displays a color coded realtime graph of continuous pings to a specified host.Graphical Ping has no features, suggest some!
Comments about Graphical Ping as a Alternative to Multipingpros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Graphical Ping is a bare-bones ping utility that has no other functionality. No alerting, no support for multiple hosts.1
NetMap watches hosts to be accessible via protocol ICMP. For this purpose the program periodically sends requests, completely similar to requests of program PING and checks for replies, which indicates activity of hosts and proper functioning of network connections.NetMap has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last updated in 2009. See http://www.imach.uran.ru/netmap/index.html