DomotiGa AlternativesHome Automation Tools and other similar apps like DomotiGa
Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to DomotiGa.
- - Home Assistant is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to DomotiGa.
Home Assistant Features
- Ad-freeHome Assistant doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedHome Assistant is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within Home Assistant using IFTTT.
- Dark ModeHome Assistant supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- No TrackingHome Assistant will not track you or use your personal data.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsHome Assistant can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
openHAB is a Java-based open-source home automation platform that integrates and combines a vast range of different smart home systems and technologies into one single solution.
Suggest and vote on features
- - openHAB is the most popular Web-based alternative to DomotiGa.
- Privacy focusedopenHAB is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeopenHAB doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsopenHAB can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within openHAB using IFTTT.
- Chromecast SupportCast your content to a Chromecast connected device with openHAB.
Formerly known as Google Cast, Home provides a control center to setup, manage and control Chromecast, and Google Home devices.Suggest and vote on features
Google Home Features
Comments about Google Home as a Alternative to DomotiGapros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Google Home doesn't have as much hardware support, flexibility, or expandability (it's not open source)0
ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation, Visualization and Data Logging. It aims to be a possible replacement or extension for software like f.e.Suggest and vote on features
Gladys is an open-source program which runs on your Raspberry Pi or Docker. She integrates into your life, seamlessly communicating across your entire home network and your devices while checking your calendar. Based on NodeJS.
Domoticz is a home automation system that lets you monitor and configure various devices like lights, switches, various sensors/meters like temperature, rain, wind, UV, electricity, gas, water and much more. Notifications/alerts can be sent to any mobile device.
Keyboard-driven commands for your Mac that dramatically improves productivity. Keyboard-driven commands to manage your surroundings directly from your mac.Suggest and vote on features
Scrypted integrates with the three major home hubs. Control your things with via voice or your preferred app, whether it is Google Home, Apple HomeKit, or Amazon Alexa.Suggest and vote on features
Quickly and easily connect and control your smart home devices through SmartThings.Suggest and vote on features
Control your home automation systems and connected objects from a single and highly customizable interface.Suggest and vote on features