Dokan SSHFS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is WinSCP , which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Dokan SSHFS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Dokan SSHFS alternatives are MobaXterm (Freemium), Rclone (Free, Open Source), RaiDrive (Freemium) and ExpanDrive (Paid).
- WinSCP, a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, copies files between a local and remote computer. It supports also FTPS, SCP and WebDAV. It offers easy to use GUI for all common file operations and a powerfull automation with .NET assembly.
- An advanced terminal that gives Windows users a powerful, Unix-like command-line experience.
- rsync for cloud storage. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from the cloud.
- Mount NAS, Router, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox to a network drive on File Explorer. No need for synchronization and no need for web browsers!.
- Map or Mount Amazon Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 and more as a Network Drive. Seamless access to files without sync.
- SSHFS allows you to mount a remote filesystem using SFTP. Most SSH servers support and enable this SFTP access by default, so SSHFS is very simple to use - there's nothing to do on the server-side.
- Put the cloud on your desktop; access Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more. WebDrive lets you edit files on corporate SFTP and SharePoint Servers as easily as editing any file on your computer.
- win-sshfs is a SSH(SFTP) filesystem made using Dokan and SSH.NET library that allows you to mount remote computers via SFTP protocol like windows network drives.
- WinFsp, Windows File System Proxy, is a set of software components for Windows computers that allows the creation of user mode file systems.
- An easy-to-use utility that mounts remote file systems as Windows drives via SFTP. Once connected, you can browse and work with files as if they were stored on your local machine.