The most popular alternative is Rclone, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to Disk-O: so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Disk-O: alternatives are RaiDrive (Freemium), Mountain Duck (Paid), NetDrive (Paid) and MSP360 Drive (Paid).
- rsync for cloud storage. Rclone is a command line program to sync files and directories to and from the cloud.
- Mount NAS, Router, Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox to a network drive on File Explorer. No need for synchronization and no need for web browsers!.
- Mountain Duck lets you mount server and cloud storage as a disk in Finder on macOS and the File Explorer on Windows.
- Remote storage tool that lets you access your cloud files as if they're on a local disk.
- MSP360 Drive makes your cloud storage available as local Windows disks or network drives.