The most popular alternative is dupeGuru, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to DDFF so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DDFF alternatives are Duplicate Cleaner (Freemium), AllDup (Free), FSlint (Free, Open Source) and CloneSpy (Free).
- dupeGuru is a free and open source tool to find duplicate files on your computer. It can scan either filenames or contents.
- Duplicate Cleaner is a tool for finding and removing duplicate files from your computer or network drives; It is intended to be used on user content - documents, photos, images, music, but can be used to scan any type of files. .
- Find and remove duplicate files! Find and hardlink duplicate files! Find and shortcut duplicate files! Find similar files!.
- FSlint is a utility to find and clean various forms of lint on a filesystem. I.E. unwanted or problematic cruft in your files or file names.
- CloneSpy is a Free Duplicate File CleanUp Tool for Windows. CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files.
- Duplicate File Detective uses state-of-the-art file content analysis technology to show you exactly where your duplicate files are (even when the file names are different).
- A commandline tool to find unnecessary files (duplicates, tmpfiles, unstripped binaries and more)
- Duplicate & Same Files Searcher is an application for searching duplicate files (clones) and NTFS hard links to the same file.
- Daily computer activity inevitably leads to accumulating duplicate files on your computer, especially if you are an active PC user.
- FDUPES is a program for identifying or deleting duplicate files residing within specified directories.