Dcoder is a mobile code compiler IDE for android, it lets you code on mobile anytime, anywhere in any programming language.
What is Dcoder?
Dcoder is a mobile coding IDE ( Compiler for mobile ), where one can code and learn algorithms. Tailored to enhance your coding skills, via the use of code compilation and algorithm solving. Now learn to code anytime anywhere.
Choose any or all languages to work with:
C : learn C programming, a powerful general-purpose language.
C++ : GCC compiler 6.3
Java : best Java Programming ide, JDK 8
Python : learn Python 2.7 and Python 3.
C# : Mono Compiler 4
Php : Php Interpreter 7.0
Objective-C : GCC compiler
Ruby : Ruby version 1.9
Lua : Lua Interpreter 5.2
JS/NodeJS : Node.js engine 6.5
Go : Go Lang 1.6
Tcl 21, Prolog
Added bonus: Dcoder uses a Rich Text Editor supporting syntax highlighting and packed with the necessary tools to offer you all the edge that an IDE or code compiler is supposed to.
Its the fastest code compiler (IDE), coding and programming app available for android so far.
The main features include:
- Rich Text Editor with Syntax highlighting.(Code Editor)
- Line number, Auto indent, Autocomplete Parenthesis.
- Undo Redo.
- File Open/Save.
- Custom Suggestion View.
- Multiple Language Support.
- Active debug view for faster access to Output.
- Thoroughly designed Algorithm problems to improve coding Skills and make programmers industry ready.
- Leader Board: To know where you stand amongst the vast Dcoder community.
- Custom Menu Drawer, Custom Code Editor Themes, Editable font Size for Editor and much more!!
Comments and Reviews
Said about Dcoder as an alternative
bcause it works on my old tweaky lenevo tablet
List containing DcoderProgramming IDEs
Recent user activities on Dcoder
- ellshad added Dcoder as alternative(s) to APDE - Android Processing IDE
- ellshad added
- LeviGunter6 added Spillcopy as an alternative to Dcoder
Dcoder is a great app, with it we can code on mobile with 35+ programming languages, not only this, its the only app with extensive desktop ide's like theme support.
Bruh, they copied my name...