The most popular alternative is Habitica, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 45 alternatives to DayDeed so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DayDeed alternatives are Exist (Paid), LifeRPG (Free), Gyroscope (Paid) and SuperBetter (Free).
- Joe's Goals is an online goal-tracking website. 100% Free (Subscription required for more than 6 goals or logbooks).No Download Required.
- Momentum is the simple, yet powerful, habit tracker that boosts your willpower and helps you reach your goals.
- Meet CARROT, the to-do list with a personality.
- Hello everyone! Thanks to your feedback emails I keep making the app better a little bit EVERY DAY. Remember that you can contact me from the settings menu! Please, consider rev...
- Task management system which allows you to create and track your everyday tasks and develop your virtual self along with skills, characteristics and level-ups. Android App.
- Build better habits with Habit List, the productivity tool that includes everything you need to reach your goals, wrapped in a beautiful and intuitive interface.
- Stay on track of your goals right in the browser, the place you have open most of the day. Forget missed reminders on your smartphone or your paper planner.
- EpicWin is an iPhone app that puts the adventure back into your life. It’s a streamlined to-do list, to quickly note down all your everyday tasks, but with a role-playing spin.
- Master a productive routine and eliminate bad habits in one easy-to-use habit tracker for daily goals.
- The Mindbloom Life Game gives you a fun and interactive way to work on your own motivations and personal goals and passions.