What is Cubasis?
Cubasis is Steinberg's full-featured DAW for mobile devices. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in high-resolution audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection. Cubasis’ projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X! Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
- Universal app support: Run Cubasis on the iPhone and iPad
- Cubasis for iPhone: Create great music in the palm of your hand
- Group tracks: Easily combine individual tracks to groups
- Full-screen mixer: Easily extend the size of the mixer and more
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs
- 32-bit floating-point audio engine
- Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane’s élastique 3
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets
- MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds
- MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments)
- Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 17 effects processors
- Fully automatable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in
- Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops
- Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads with intuitive note repeat
- Audio editor and MIDI editor with MIDI CC support
- MIDI editor for programming and editing MIDI tracks quickly and efficiently
- MIDI auto quantize
- Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support
- Core Audio and MIDI-compatible hardware supported
Cubasis Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with Cubasis, by handling note and performance information.
- Developed bySteinberg
- LicensingProprietary and Commercial product.
- PricingOne time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $50.
- Alternatives25 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Cubasis, and it has gotten 5 likes