What is Crust Service Cloud?
Crust Service Cloud is a customer service desk, built on the Crust Compose low-code platform. It enables businesses to deliver faster and more personalized service to their clients, across multiple channels.
Customer service agents are provided with 360-degree overviews on cases, accounts and contacts, enabling them to provide the most excellent service quickly. Entitlements, detailed product info and the knowledge base are easily accessible, empowering agents with the means they need to boost customer satisfaction.
Advanced service desk insights are given, including where time is spent and what the related costs are. Key performance indicators are shown in charts on the home page, and the main dashboard and detailed insights are revealed in accounts or individual cases.
The main features of Crust Service Cloud are:
- Case Management
- Account & Contact Management, including entitlements
- Product management, including entitlement templates for products
- Knowledge Base
- Process Automation
- Advanced role-based permissions
- Advanced reporting
- Record importing and exporting
- Mobile ready (responsive design)
- Enterprise messaging (via Crust Enterprise Messaging)
- Fully customisable, with a drag-and-drop page editor
- 100% open-source
Crust Service Cloud Screenshots
Crust Service Cloud Features
Crust Service Cloud information