The most popular alternative is Tableau. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try bipp Analytics or AnswerMiner. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to CrunchMetrics so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CrunchMetrics alternatives are Looker (Paid), Domo (Paid), AVORA (Paid) and Tercept Unified Analytics (Paid).
- Tableau helps the world’s largest organizations unleash the power of their most valuable assets: their data and their people.
- bipp is an enterprise-grade cloud, business intelligence platform. We help data analysts create faster queries & deliver sharper insights.
- Looker gives you access to your organization’s data. Many users start by browsing through the reports - which we call “Looks” - and dashboards that others in their organization have already created. This page will show you how to get started browsing.
- Domo is a cloud-based business management platform that gives CEOs, managers and information workers across the business the ability to make faster, more effective decisions by giving them one place to easily access all the information they need.
- Real-Time Analytics with Anomaly Detection and Smart Alerting.
- An amazing and fast data exploration tool with many unique features like prediction tree, automatic charts, relation map and report (canvas).
- Tercept automatically aggregates and organizes all monetization data,analytics data and marketing data into one single dashboard with powerful querying and visualization capabilities. You can setup custom reports and automate 100% of your reporting.