Consumer Reports is an American magazine published monthly by Consumers Union since 1936. It publishes reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services based on reporting and results from its in-house testing laboratory and survey research center. It also publishes cleaning and general buying guides.
*** The iPhone app is for paid Consumerreports.org online subscribers only ***
If you are a Consumer Reports Magazine subscriber, download our Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition app for free as part of your magazine subscription. More Info »
Use the Ratings app to:
* Get Ratings for thousands of tested products
* Search or browse by product or brand
* See scores for your chosen model plus the best and worst in the category
* Find recommended models at a glance
* Review highs and lows plus specs for each model
* Read CR’s take for a quick overview
* Compare models so you can choose the best one for you
* Save items 'in app' to check again later
* Access our Ratings offline
We’ve heard your feedback and know how important car data is to you. We’re building an app just for cars.
QUICK START TIP:
Click on “Featured” to see the 10 most popular items searched: Computers, Digital Cameras, Dishwashers, Gas Grills, Kitchen Ranges, Refrigerators, Tires, TVs, Vacuum Cleaners, and Washing Machines.
You can still access our comprehensive car data using your ConsumerReports.org online subscription. Updates to this app will be made frequently to provide more content and features.