The most popular alternative is AutoHotkey, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Cognifirm so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Cognifirm alternatives are AutoIt (Free), UI.Vision RPA (Freemium, Open Source), Sikuli (Free, Open Source) and Scrapy (Free, Open Source).
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- Use a straightforward BASIC-like scripting language to automate your Windows GUI. Simulate key presses, mouse movement, window attributes and much more.
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Desktop automation tool using image recognition to identify and automate GUI elements.
- Scrapy is an open source and collaborative framework for extracting the data you need from websites. In a fast, simple, yet extensible way.
- An open-source visual scraping tool that lets you scrape the web without coding, built by Scrapy creators.
- This is a tool for powerful automation of OS X. At its core, Hammerspoon is just a bridge between the operating system and a Lua scripting engine.
- ParseHub is a web scraping tool built to handle the modern web.
- import.io is a web-based platform that lets you extract data from the web without writing any code.
- A free, fully-featured, and extensible tool for automating any web or desktop application. UiPath Studio Community is free for individual developers, small professional teams, education and training purposes.