What is codeSpark Academy?
codeSpark Academy teaches the basics of computer programming through a variety of interactive learning activities including puzzles, games, step-by-step creative projects, game design and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents.
- Kids learn key programming concepts and use them to code their own projects in Foo Studio.
- Personalized daily activities based on your child’s progress.
- Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and research from MIT, Princeton and Carnegie Mellon.
- Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
- Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
- Supports 3 individual child profiles.
- No collection of your child’s private data.
- No advertising or micro-transactions
- No written communication between players or external parties.
- No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
codeSpark Academy Screenshots
codeSpark Academy information
- 4.61 avg rating