This is a simple Time Tracker, you can create a list of tasks and monitor the time you spent on each track. This application is multiplatform, you can access it from all your devices!
- create any number of Tasks
- Tasks run when the application is closed
- innovative way to group Tasks using #hashtags
- multiple Groups for each Task
- Tasks archive with restore and permanent delete functionalities
- create Tasks with or without Goals
- progress bars
- inline edit name, time and goal with double click or tap
- reset and delete Tasks singularly, all or by group
- quick Tasks filter
- Desktop notifications
- Export data as csv file
- Statistics page with beautiful graphs!... More Info »
Often we need to group tasks, Cloud Timer offer an innovative way to do that. To create a Tag just add an #hashtag, a word starting with '#' character, on the tasks name, for people using Twitter and Facebook, #hashtag concept should be very familiar. You can create any number of Tags, and have multiple Tags on each task.
It is important not only how long you worked on a Task but also when, you can access the complete history of each Task in order to know when and how long you worked on it.