ClassBuilder is freeware CASE tool targeted at the C++ developer, running on Win2K-XP. It lets you create, manipulate and navigate classes, class relations, class members and class methods at a high level of abstraction through a graphical user interface. Its rich feature list includes:
* Class and sequence diagram editing (UML), with automatic layout.
* Code generation to implement associations/aggregations, with navigation methods and iterators.
* Generation of Find methods on one to many associations/aggregations and Get/Set methods on members.
* Easy project tracking, shows progress of each node (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Test, Complete).
* Wizards to insert iteration loops and navigation paths into the code of methods.
* Code synchronisation with compile environment, changes made outside ClassBuilder are noticed and read back.
* When used together with MFC, code can be generated to serialise the data structure.
* Drag and drop support for: Adding a member to a class, adding arguments, changing the order of arguments, etc.
* Documentation generation in RTF and HTML, so the documentation is always in phase with the code.
* Changes made in the generated RTF documentation can be read back into ClassBuilder.... More Info »