The most popular alternative is XAMPP, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to Clamp so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Clamp alternatives are MAMP (Freemium), Fenix Web Server (Free, Open Source), WnMp (Free, Open Source) and WNMP (Free, Open Source).
- XAMPP is a completely free, easy to install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl.
- MAMP installs a local server environment in a matter of seconds on your computer. It comes free of charge, and is easily installed.
- Fenix is a desktop web server for developers. A simple and visual static web server with collaboration features.
- Wnmp is a client which launches Nginx, MariaDB & PHP on Windows Vista - Windows 8.1.FeaturesSIMPLE DESIGN
- MNPP: Mac + Nginx + Percona + PHP. Install a world-class PHP development environment on your Mac. Unleash the speed of the webserver everybody is talking about, Nginx.
- Simple, lightweight and secure web server with a convenient and simple interface. Automatic certificate renewal through Let’s encrypt.